18 Feb Mortgage Branch Manager – Charleston, SC
Mortgage Branch Manager – Charleston, SC
Dedicated Operations Support. Base salary + Commission. Controlled Organic Growth.
Do you have a passion for “Service First”? Have you always dreamed of operating your own branch or expanding your existing branch? Are you a dedicated producer wanting a long-term career in the mortgage industry? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then apply with us today!
Acopia Home Loans is the retail division of Acopia, LLC. We are mortgage banking professionals, committed to making our communities a better place to live and work. We do this by providing superior customer service, competitive mortgage products and innovative technology. Developing and maintaining a culture that generates respect, care and integrity for our clients, as well as our employees, is what sets us apart. Through our knowledgeable sales force, prudent underwriting and experienced decision makers, Acopia Home Loans has quickly developed a great reputation in the mortgage industry. We strive to create a place where our employees can call home and help build a long-term career.
- On-time closings
- Loan Scenario Help Desk
- Mobile App
- Company Sponsored Education & Training
- Industry Leading CRM
We are actively seeking a Branch Manager to join our Carolina’s Team in Charleston, SC. As a Branch Manager with Acopia Home Loans, you will be responsible managing branch staff activities including the origination and processing of mortgage loans within the branch. You will have full responsibility for driving branch performance to meet and exceed all sales and quality service goals.
- Responsible for originating high quality residential mortgage loans through self-sourcing, external networking and marketing activities.
- Generates new business through contacts with builders, developers and realtors to expand market share
- Recruits, hires and trains branch personnel
- Manage a team of mortgage loan originators and support professionals toward maximum production and efficiency.
- Establishes and controls the branch budget and income goals within predetermined guidelines as directed by the company
- Ensures all functions are in complete compliance with federal, state, regulatory and company policy and procedures
- 2+ years of retail branch or sales management, preferably in a mortgage lending environment with emphasis on self-sourced business
- Working knowledge of residential mortgage products in current market, including FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional requirements and regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Understands real estate appraisals, title reports and real estate transactions
- Knowledge of loan underwriting and closing process and procedures
- Demonstrates PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use online loan submission tools
- Must maintain continuing education for licensing requirements
- This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information.
Acopia Benefits & Compensation Overview:
- Base + Commission Compensation Plan
- Fortune 100 Benefits
- Company matched 401 (k)
- Commissions paid on a semi-monthly basis
If you are ready to succeed and you want to be part of a “Winning Team”, then Acopia Home Loans is where you need to be. Apply today!